RallyPoint, LLC PRIVACY NOTICE
RallyPoint, LLC (“RallyPoint”) is firmly committed to your privacy. This Privacy Notice states our privacy practices when you visit our website or use any of our products, apps or services (collectively, the “Services”). Our mission in implementing this Privacy Notice is to protect your information and use it only to provide you with the highest quality Services available. The privacy and security of your information is of paramount importance to us. We do not sell, lease, rent, or barter ANY of your personal information to any third parties without your consent other than as provided in this Notice. We value the trust you place in RallyPoint. We are committed to providing a website with a secure environment and unparalleled customer service.
This Privacy Notice describes the information we collect and how we use such information. Additional terms regarding your use of our Services are contained in the applicable agreement between RallyPoint (or its affiliate) and you. As an agent processing personal information on behalf of our customers, RallyPoint does not own or control the personal information that it processes on behalf of its customers and does not have a direct relationship with all individuals whose personal information may be processed in connection with the provision of our Services. In these circumstances, RallyPoint’s customers are responsible for providing appropriate notice to the relevant individuals and obtaining any requisite consent.
What information do we collect?
The type of information we collect may be different depending on whether you are signing up to receive notifications, using our Services, communicating to our customer support team, or simply visiting our website. During any one of these processes, we collect contact information, which includes your email address, physical address, phone numbers and/or wireless device information. This information will be used to provide the Services to you.
By simply visiting our website (without filling out any forms), we will not collect data that does personally identifies you, but data about your activities (e.g., the pages you viewed, the date and time of your visit, and location information from your IP address or GPS location) is collected. We may use this information to improve our Services, obtain market research information, or better understand how our Services are used generally.
We do not intentionally collect personal information from anyone we know to be under eighteen (18) years of age. If you provide us with your information, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are eighteen (18) years of age or older; or, (ii) if you are providing information for a child under eighteen (18) years of age for the purpose of receiving notifications, you are the parent or legal guardian of such child; you are over eighteen (18) years of age; and that you are legally authorized to provide information for such child to be contacted through the Services.
Who do we share information with?
Information may be shared with our affiliates and service providers as needed for business purposes which include delivery of our Services, account administration, customer service, transaction processing, processing and delivery of account statements, and research and analysis. Customers we have a contractual relationship with may view your standard personal information through use of our Services. Through these contractual relationships, we require customers and service providers to maintain a level of privacy protection comparable to our own practices.
We may share aggregated statistics of user behavior (e.g., customers, traffic patterns, etc.) with our partners. The aggregated information will not identify any individual personally or contain any personally identifiable information.
Our policy is to notify individuals who use our Services of requests for their personal information prior to disclosure unless we are prohibited by law from doing so or in exceptional circumstances, such as emergencies.
We have stringent security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your information; however, the very nature of the Internet makes it impossible to guarantee the security of transmitted data.
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws and, in particular, if you are located in the EEA, these rights may include the right:
- To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing);
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites; and
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.